September 26, 2010

Menu: 9/26 - 10/2

I'm still enjoying trying out new recipes! :)

Sunday:
BLTs and frozen veggies

Monday:
Not-So-Plain Jane Sloppy Joes on homemade buns (using artisan bread dough) with steamed broccoli

Tuesday:
Chicken Squash Bake (really liked this recipe! Even DH who hates yellow squash wanted seconds!)

Wednesday:
Homemade Pizza (spinach, tomato, and sausage for me, sausage for DH) (pizza dough recipe if you don't use artisan bread)

Thursday:
Soy Ginger Salmon, sautéed zucchini, drop biscuits

Friday:

Saturday:
Leftovers/menu make up day/out to eat

***
Just a note: I'm due with my 1st child in 3 1/2 weeks! Don't be surprised when I suddenly stop updating on here (hopefully I have at least a couple more weeks left!). Do know that I will be back to posting afterwards. After all, I cannot survive without some sort of plan to make a grocery list from. :)

No comments: