January 18, 2010

Homemade Pizza

This was sooooo good!

1 grapefruit sized piece of the artisan bread master recipe
1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
4-6 oz pizza sauce (I used tomato sauce with my own spices added)
1/2 chicken breast, grilled and diced
two big handfuls of fresh spinach, chopped
little less than 1/4 cup of diced red onion
1 roma tomato, diced
olive oil

I followed the pizza variation using the artisan bread master recipe. I put the pizza crust once rolled out on a pizza pan, so I did not heat up a baking stone. Preheat oven to 450*.
In a skillet, heat up a teaspoon or so of olive oil. Once hot, add red onion. Saute for a couple of minutes and then add the spinach. Stirring frequently, cook until spinach is just wilted.
I topped the pizza with the sauce, followed by mozzarella cheese, spinach and red onion mixture, chicken, and diced tomato.

Baked at 450* for 15-20 minutes.

This was very easy since I didn't have to make the crust from scratch.

Print Page

No comments: