November 30, 2009

Whole Wheat Bread

I *finally* found a whole wheat bread recipe that I WANT to make again. One that DH told me I can make again and again. Miracle! :) This bread was perfect for leftover turkey sandwiches.

This is from the book Artisan Bread in Five Minutes a Day by Jeff Hertzberg and Zoe Francois. I highly recommend this book. I haven't made all the breads in it yet by any means, but I can't wait to try them. The ones that I have made so far have been wonderful. I like the whole no kneading part along with making enough dough for more than one loaf...oh and the part about not having to cook it all at once. :)

Link to recipe thanks to another blog. Only difference I would like to note is that it must be Kosher salt, not just any salt. Also the book says it's 2 packets of yeast not 1 1/2 that needs to be used.

No comments: