November 08, 2009

Menu: Nov 9 - 19

Last week we had interesting schedules. Between our "off" schedules, we didn't eat dinner together every night. So some dinners actually were used for two nights in a row and some things we just didn't get to. Friday night we went out with friends. Saturday night we ate quick to prepared foods that we had hanging around. Tonight we had a Thanksgiving dinner with friends and one of our friend's parents. Busy, busy! I wasn't able to go to the grocery store till this afternoon! Yikes! But here is my menu for the next two weeks. :)

Monday – Thursday:

1. BLTs (Tuesday for DHs birthday, his choice)

2. Grilled chicken salads

3. Eggplant pasta

4. Turkey meatballs with pasta, spinach, and marinara sauce

DH Birthday Dessert (for Tuesday): Oreo Cheesecake

Friday Dinner: Baked Asian-Style Honey Chicken and sautéed zucchini

Saturday Breakfast/Lunch: Oatmeal and fruit

Saturday Dinner: homemade macaroni and cheese, broccoli, and leftover chicken

Sunday Breakfast/Lunch: Egg-in-a-Hole

Sunday Dinner: Jambalaya

Monday – Thursday:

1. Cheesy Chicken and Rice Casserole

2. Out to eat (probably Quiznos)

3. Grilled cheese and tomato soup

4. Beer battered fish (I'm cheating; I bought it frozen!), tater tots, and green beans


*****

I spent $95 for groceries today. I'm pretty sure I bought everything I needed too for two weeks! That's exciting! :)

No comments: