April 18, 2009

Menu: April 18th - May 2nd

18th Saturday Breakfast/Lunch: peanut butter sandwiches and fruit

18th Saturday Diner: stove top chicken, roasted red potatoes, and herb vegetable medley, and leftover biscuits

19th Sunday Breakfast/Lunch: eggs and biscuits

19th Sunday Dinner: spicy bean salsa and leftover chicken

20th – 24rd: Monday – Friday Meals:

1. red beans and rice (cause we didn’t eat it from last menu)
2. Tomato and spinach pasta toss
3. Tacos
4. Grilled cheese and tomato soup
5. Grilled Chicken Salad

25th Saturday Breakfast/Lunch: blueberry muffins

25th Saturday Dinner: hamburgers, pasta side, veggie

26th Sunday Breakfast/Lunch: leftover muffins

26th Sunday Dinner: quiche

27th – 1ts: Monday – Thursday Meals:

1. cheesy chicken and rice casserole
2. ravioli
3. Chicken and cheese quesadillas
4. Salmon, steamed rice, and veggie
5. Frozen pizzas

2nd Saturday Breakfast/Lunch: eggs and drop biscuits

2nd Saturday Dinner: pineapple pork chops, leftover biscuits, mashed potatoes, and veggies


This menu is boring. I spent most of this past week rather sick. I still haven't gotten back my full appetite either. So making a menu was NOT a priority or even a desire. In fact when DH got home last night I asked him to fill in most of the menu. Now we're going to be eating DH's choices for the next two weeks. I can't promise an interesting menu for May though because DH will be gone for most of May. However, I do have a list of recipes that I want to try. My grandmother got me a subscription to BH&G magazine, and May's issue that I just received has my mouth watering. I might make a couple of them while DH is gone and give the extra portions to my coworker. :)

No comments: